Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Pulau Aur, Malaysia - 31 March - 2 April 2006

Just got back from a fun weekend at the nearest dive spot from Singapore. Nice sites, but very basic accomodation and not something I'll be in a hurry to rush back to again.



Our house in the hills. Very basic chalet style sharing a bed with 3 strangers. Strong legs recommended.





Pre-Dawn. The tide was very low exposing the reef.





Waiting for the light.




Taking the speedboat from the dive sites. Wear shorts to avoid sizzling bums under the midday sun.




Don't mention the word sushi in front of the nasty porcupinefish.




Horny female cuttlefish.. I think she was cruising me with her pulsating colours.




Teasing the said horny female cuttlefish. Don't try this on your calamari.




Not too close to the silly diver, Nemo....

Well that's it. My first proper attempt at U/W photography. Have a lot more to go.. but will have to finetune my trim and maintain peak buoyancy (diver-speak for getting your act together) before I can be a Jacque Cousteau.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home