Learning...
Just enrolled in a thai language course, figured its about time I did something useful about the language I've grown accustomed to in the 10 years of visiting and loving the Thai kingdom.

Its so fun to do this with a bunch of gay friends, there are about sip1 see1 (14) of us in the class and our poor (katoey?) ah-jahn (teacher) was trying to figure out where we all came from. We are having the time of our lives teasing each other to bits..
Since there are plans for a graduation trip to Bangkok when we complete the course in Sept, we'll be working on perfecting the common useful phrases in Thai: eg
- "How much for the night?"
- "Your room or mine?"
- "Are you top, bottom or just indifferent?"
- "Yeeks, this rubber is funky. Do you have any peppermint flavoured condoms?"
- "OMG, you look better in the darkroom"
- "When do I meet your mother?"
- "No, I'm not sending you money for the family cow/pig/fridge/TV/aircon/PowerBook"
- "Please stop doing that to my knee pits, I'm not into feathers and chickens"
- "This Merlot has distintive topnotes of cassis and blackfruit, smooth palate with firm body and long on the finish"
- "I seriously prefer Prokofiev in his more lyrical moments like his first violin concerto"

Its so fun to do this with a bunch of gay friends, there are about sip1 see1 (14) of us in the class and our poor (katoey?) ah-jahn (teacher) was trying to figure out where we all came from. We are having the time of our lives teasing each other to bits..
Since there are plans for a graduation trip to Bangkok when we complete the course in Sept, we'll be working on perfecting the common useful phrases in Thai: eg
- "How much for the night?"
- "Your room or mine?"
- "Are you top, bottom or just indifferent?"
- "Yeeks, this rubber is funky. Do you have any peppermint flavoured condoms?"
- "OMG, you look better in the darkroom"
- "When do I meet your mother?"
- "No, I'm not sending you money for the family cow/pig/fridge/TV/aircon/PowerBook"
- "Please stop doing that to my knee pits, I'm not into feathers and chickens"
- "This Merlot has distintive topnotes of cassis and blackfruit, smooth palate with firm body and long on the finish"
- "I seriously prefer Prokofiev in his more lyrical moments like his first violin concerto"



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home