Day 2 - Some sight
Some vision today. At least there is some signs that I will be able to read again. Was a little disappointed yesterday with how little I could see after the surgery on Wednesday. My hunky doctor had advised me to be patient and reminded me that I was legally blind on Tuesday. But it still felt scary not to be able to read anything all day yesterdat.
The procedure went by in a flash (or a series of flashing red lights). Before I knew it, the said hunky doctor had a flap of my corneas open and were doing unspeakable things to me with his sharp laser probes. Thanks to my blocked noses, I did not detect the usual acrid burning flesh. It was over quickly and I was left wondering why I paid S$3,500 for all this jazz.
Lets see how this goes. Can't wait to see Kumar tonight upfront.
I miss my porn.
The procedure went by in a flash (or a series of flashing red lights). Before I knew it, the said hunky doctor had a flap of my corneas open and were doing unspeakable things to me with his sharp laser probes. Thanks to my blocked noses, I did not detect the usual acrid burning flesh. It was over quickly and I was left wondering why I paid S$3,500 for all this jazz.
Lets see how this goes. Can't wait to see Kumar tonight upfront.
I miss my porn.



1 Comments:
How was Kumar ? I saw the show mentioned in Timeout Singapore but was too busy with "other things" to check it out.
Post a Comment
<< Home