Ugly mutts
This is Elwood, a 2-year-old Chinese Crested and Chihuahua mix. He is the 2007 winner of the World's Ugliest Dog contest. Not pretty.

I think he's handsome compared to Sam, the 2005 winner, a 15yo pedigree Chinese Crested Hairless. Sadly, he passed away in June 2006. Probably from all the fan mail he was getting.

Sam lost his throne to Archie in 2006. I think Archie is just adorable!

Here's a website with all the other contestants in this year's fair. They all look like winners to me!
After spending all of last weekend at home cleaning up after my messy mutt, I wonder if we dog owners are guilty of the unconditional love that our furkids lavish on us so generously. Will have that in mind while I check under the bed for any "presents" Wilson may have left me.

I think he's handsome compared to Sam, the 2005 winner, a 15yo pedigree Chinese Crested Hairless. Sadly, he passed away in June 2006. Probably from all the fan mail he was getting.

Sam lost his throne to Archie in 2006. I think Archie is just adorable!

Here's a website with all the other contestants in this year's fair. They all look like winners to me!
After spending all of last weekend at home cleaning up after my messy mutt, I wonder if we dog owners are guilty of the unconditional love that our furkids lavish on us so generously. Will have that in mind while I check under the bed for any "presents" Wilson may have left me.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home