Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Chinese Joke - Part VI

Surprise surprise. Shanghai caved in to my demands. Looks like I'm heading to Blog-less China.

Draft letter of resignation.

[Personal letterhead + stylised monogram]

Personal in Confidence
(except the merciless HR people)

Dear XXX you uncaring cunt,

I'm leaving you and your precious company.

My interactions with you have had a profound impact on my personal as well as professional development.

You have shown me the true meaning of "bitch".

And that has further confirmed my choice to interact only with men

You have also shown me how poor a boss can be, which has several positive outcomes.

First, you will be the favorable basis for comparison that my next bosses will have, making their job easier and me happier.

Secondly, your behaviour these long tortured years have shown the extensive range of behaviors comprising a comprehensive "negative role model" that will help me be the type of boss that is a benefit to my subordinates and organization as well as help me get closer to heaven.

Next, I can expect that my future boss will put something IN the gift box, you self-centered, 2-hour-lunching, meeting-skipping, fun business trip-hording, corporate whore!

Lastly, your reluctance to admit to your mistakes makes our ridiculous Home Affairs Minister look like a better person. (Yes, there were a few mistakes that really were YOUR fault and responsibility, surprise tho that may be to you)

In closing, I would like to express my appreciation for all you have done. However, at this time it is not clear what you have done on my behalf. I will endeavour (not) to let you know if and when something emerges that you did that had some benefit for me.

Until that time, I hope you suffer from chronic vaginal yeast infection.


Sincerely,
XXXX

PS. Oh my last day of service will be 15 May 2008

To be served along with an empty box of chocolates. Comments?

1 Comments:

Blogger happyamsguy said...

With this letter you are burning too many bridges! May I suggest: "Dear Boss, Although my interactions with You are in the Top 10 of my Memorable Experiences, and I learned so much from You, I need to tender my resignation because I will move to greener pastures overseas to be closer to fulfillment of my Personal and Life goals. Sincerely Yours, etc."

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home