I was talking to a leading steward the other day and I asked him how many % of the crew are gay and he only said 20% came as a shock to me thought the figure will be higher.
I prefer this new one to the light blue jacket, funny how they got "designer" to do such a simple jacket....could have just bought from topshop....
2 Comments:
The leading ones are old, the lowely servants are young and cute. No need to have different uniforms. ;-)
I was talking to a leading steward the other day and I asked him how many % of the crew are gay and he only said 20% came as a shock to me thought the figure will be higher.
I prefer this new one to the light blue jacket, funny how they got "designer" to do such a simple jacket....could have just bought from topshop....
Post a Comment
<< Home