Halloween!!
Am joining a whole bunch of people doing a Halloween pub run this Saturday. And I still have no idea what to wear!!! Am still brainstorming for ideas. Here is the shortlist so far:
1. Wet nurse for spoilt Beijing cat:
(I'm too butch to be showing my titties for pussies in public. Right?)

2. Sweaty/stinky marathon runner:
(since I'm training for this Hangzhou half-marathon):

3. Victim of the Financial Crisis:
(My fav so far)

4. Melamine milk from China:
(Old news - so passe)

5. Sarah Palin:
(So overdone - Yawn)

Any ideas?
1. Wet nurse for spoilt Beijing cat:
(I'm too butch to be showing my titties for pussies in public. Right?)

2. Sweaty/stinky marathon runner:
(since I'm training for this Hangzhou half-marathon):

3. Victim of the Financial Crisis:
(My fav so far)

4. Melamine milk from China:
(Old news - so passe)

5. Sarah Palin:
(So overdone - Yawn)

Any ideas?



4 Comments:
definitely the "mankini" So butch and so seasonal.
definitely the CAT, since you're too butch for that, am sure that will bring out the greatest "halloween ambience and effect".. :p
I've got it! You were practically separated at birth!:
http://tinyurl.com/5ojoc9
There're all pretty horrific! :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home