Zouk Out
This is what you missed at the world-class beach party at Sentosa on Saturday 9th Dec, according to our very own MediaCorpse News (ranked 149th out of 167 by Reporters sans Frontiers)

Glad I stuck to dry land on the other side of the Sentosa gateway, watching QuinceaƱera at Vivocity that night. The sweet fairytale had some interesting ide into gentrification and Latino coming-of-age but ultimately was not very exciting.

I'll rather have a friendly Latino tenant living in my backyard anytime thanks... not a three star operator like Genting pretending to be a 5 star world class player.

Glad I stuck to dry land on the other side of the Sentosa gateway, watching QuinceaƱera at Vivocity that night. The sweet fairytale had some interesting ide into gentrification and Latino coming-of-age but ultimately was not very exciting.

I'll rather have a friendly Latino tenant living in my backyard anytime thanks... not a three star operator like Genting pretending to be a 5 star world class player.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home