Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Pay us more to keep us honest, please.


"I can't believe it. I am looking after 301 million citizens, you are earning 3 times more than me, and you still claim that you're UNDERPAID??"
(courtesy of Mr Wang)

Even the Americans were stunned by our beloved minister's impending salary increments.

A senior White House official on Tuesday admitted he was floored by the news that Singapore's prime minister earned five times more than US president George W. Bush.

"I'm going to emigrate and run for office in Singapore," the official said on condition he be identified only as "a senior administration official who sits in disbelief after reading that story."



EDIT (16/04/06) : Insanepoly's rant. Totally on point. Enough said.

I don’t want to hear anymore about your justifications and rationalisations. Obviously you guys have no intention of listening to any of the people, so why should we the people listen to you. As someone once said, this has ceased to be a conversation. You tell us what you want and you go ahead and do it whether we the people like it or not. So what’s there to say. So shut the f**k up and enjoy your riches. Just don’t tell me you are doing this for my own good or for the good of the country.

For the past 2 friggin days, the ST has daily devoted 5-8 pages to the MIWs justifications for the minsterial pay hikes. Enough of that already.

Shut the f**k up.

You’ve got your money, but must you also have the last word as well. Take your f**king money and go f**king choke on it. Just shut the f**k up and get out of my face. I am sick of your bullshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home