Le France - Paris
Ahhh.. Paris. The jewel of Europe. 3 glorious days of wandering in the city of love.
The staggering monuments. Everywhere you turn.






The sights.



The city is full of energy. I spent hours wandering down the streets. Great for the calves.

And even the food is somewhat good. They even named a dish after me!

Parisians are all about being chic. A la mode. Virtually emerging from fabulous wombs oozing with style. Must be something in the water.

(no this is not me)
Oh I'll be back.
The staggering monuments. Everywhere you turn.


The sights.


The city is full of energy. I spent hours wandering down the streets. Great for the calves.
And even the food is somewhat good. They even named a dish after me!

Parisians are all about being chic. A la mode. Virtually emerging from fabulous wombs oozing with style. Must be something in the water.

(no this is not me)
Oh I'll be back.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home