Friday, August 17, 2007

Tardy...

Dear Blog-Father,

My name is Colin and I've been a baaad baad boy.

It has been 2 weeks since my last post. And so much has happened.

1. The Pink Picnic (9th Aug 2007)



Yes, the powers that may-be have banned grown adults from wearing pink into the Botanic Gardens. Never mind the total illegality of their ban. Or the baselessness of prohibiting pink jogging apparel. This is Singapore and we should know better to expect the authorities from exercising their powers rationally.

[Photo removed as per requested]

Ironically, the ban backfired and generated a lot of responses. So cum National Day, 100+ sodomites turned up and turned our venerable green space into a modern day Sodom, complete with picnic baskets and dog poo. It was amazing to see so many people, straight or otherwise, turn up to support the cause. And yes some undercover policeboys were there filming the gathering (what for?). No arrests were made.

I confess I wasn't there because I was watching the fireworks from a flat in the opposition ward of Potong Pasir. And yes I got really drunk indulging in sordid pleasures while watching our manly troops strutt their stuff on some floating barge on some polluted river.

2. The Pink Beach Party (11th Aug 2007)



5 men. 5 dogs. Pristine beaches. 'nough said... I've sinned.







3. My new pin up.



Move over Stalin. Putin is the new pinup boy for all daddy-autocrat lovers everywhere!



Guess all those head crackings and nipple torture in the KGB really burn those vodka calories!



Ok.. that's it for now. Father. Will you now spank me?

1 Comments:

Blogger TheBearProject said...

Hey Colin,

Can I ask you to remove that 2nd Pink Picnic picture? I'm from TheBearProject and some of the members (who are in the photos) had requested that I should sound it out to you for removal. Some of them are not comfortable about it. Thanks for doing so... you can email me at thebearproject@gmail.com if there are any problems. Thanks alot :)

asimov_22

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home