Friday, May 02, 2008

RIP Mom (1946 - 2008)

My world collapsed last Saturday.

It was too sudden. There was still so much to be done together. So many things that she should be there for. So many more good times. Memories to be shared and cherished. To tell her how much she means to me. How much I love her.

I wish I had a chance to make her proud.

I miss you so much, Mom.



Rest well wherever you are. You are missed so much.

Colin, Cindy & Dog

7 Comments:

Blogger Gachi Muchi said...

I am sorry for your lost. My condolences.

4:28 AM  
Blogger sgboy said...

My deepest condolences, be strong

12:27 PM  
Blogger Buaya said...

Take care! Be strong! My deepest condolences...

3:43 PM  
Blogger Leon Koh said...

My condolences... hope you will take care of the rest of the family

5:31 PM  
Blogger happyamsguy said...

I am sure you made her proud. My condolences. Take care and hugs.

11:44 PM  
Blogger ... said...

My condolences to you. Do what you need to do in order to trudge on. My mom passed away 5 years ago and it still tugs at me.

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

美女影音 , 玩美女人视讯 , 完美女人 , mfc韩国视讯直播qvod , live173聊天室 , live173秀 , 全球随机视频 , 随机视频 , 全球随机视频怎麽玩 , 校内随机视频网

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home