For some reason I can't post a comment against your Hairspay. Anyway I was just gonna say that no film could beat seeing this show live on Broadway. That was an amazing experience :-)
If you get the chance you must see it live on stage.
And if you get the chance, do the Shrek 4D ride - its so much fun. We've been on it at Warner Bros Movie World (Gold Coast) and Universal Studios (Orlando).
1 Comments:
For some reason I can't post a comment against your Hairspay. Anyway I was just gonna say that no film could beat seeing this show live on Broadway. That was an amazing experience :-)
If you get the chance you must see it live on stage.
And if you get the chance, do the Shrek 4D ride - its so much fun. We've been on it at Warner Bros Movie World (Gold Coast) and Universal Studios (Orlando).
Post a Comment
<< Home